Category Manager – FMCG
Our Sydney-based client is the manufacturer and marketer of some of Australia’s best-loved household brands. Currently implementing a major expansion strategy, a pivotal new role has been created for an experienced FMCG Category Manager to work across the entire brand portfolio.
While driving long-term sales and business growth is the ultimate goal, your true value to the team will touch virtually every facet of the Marketing function. By immersing yourself in the category, you will:
- Bring a sharp ability to predict and interpret market trends, globally and domestically
- Extract and share key insights from monthly externally sourced research
- Confidently identify new category opportunities (and threats)
- Formulate ongoing strategic initiatives to be implemented by the wider team with your input
- Realign existing strategies as and when required.
Answering directly to the CEO, not a Sales Department, you’ll be empowered to back your proven FMCG category management experience and professional intuition every day. You’ll be suitably rewarded for your efforts as you help to drive sustained brand health and sales, and protect ever-tightening margins.
Whether taking the next step in your career, or perhaps returning to the workforce after a break, this is a rare opportunity to make a significant mark working with a major FMCG category player. Whilst initially for a period of 6-12 months, our client has a strong desire to make this a permanent position for the right candidate. Flexible hours and conditions will absolutely be considered.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply for this job’ button.